Wednesday 31 December 2008

New Year's Eve

I suppose I should wish any passer-bys to my blog a Happy New Year. Personally speaking, I hope it's better than 2008 really which was yet another flat year for me.

I have been writing metal reviews for a metal site for 6 months or so now. You can read my reviews here.

Pure Metal site

I am always open to writing reviews for other sites or even magazines god forbid should I be deemed good enough for a printed publication. Shock horror!! So if you know of any site looking for reviewers etc or anything like that please don't keep it to yourself.

I think I will have a Pizza tonight and plenty of beers to toast in the new year. On the football front it looks like this year's title is going to be a scrap between Livertool, Chelscum and United. Unfortunately it seems that the scousers have grown some backbone and are willing to fight their corner this year and not give up that easy. I'd hate to see them win the league after so long without and this year is special because if United win they will equal the hubcap fanciers on 18 titles and if the mickeys win, they will go 2 clear of us again which will be very hard to peg back.

Should be an exciting run in!

No comments: