Friday 21 September 2018

3 more gigs

Too lazy to post about gigs.

I saw Tremonti  back in late June. That was an awesome show. In fact it was so awesome that Tremonti is coming back in December and I've booked again. The support band were sucky for this gig but damn mark and the boys rock like bad asses.

A few days before Maiden I saw UK melodic rockers Vega. They were solid and enjoyable. Midnite City the support band were ok but I find them way overrated.

And finally the mighty Iron Maiden was the last gig I've been to on the 10th of August. I've seen them well into double figures now though I've lost count so I can't be sure. They were as usually bloody brilliant. Maiden never fails.

My schedule for the end of the year is as follows. It'll be 37 gigs for the year. Not as good as last year's record 44. Might add a couple more here and there who knows but some great gigs to look forward to.

Thu, 11 Oct - Primal Fear - Dome, Tufnell Park
Fri, 12 Oct - Kamelot - Koko
Fri, 19 Oct - Saxon - Roundhouse
Sun, 21 Oct - Threshold - Dome, Tufnell Park
Sat, 03 Nov 2018 - Slayer - Wembley Arena
Mon, 12 Nov 2018 - Powerwolf - Koko
Tue, 13 Nov 2018 - Within Temptation - Brixton Academy
Sat, 17 Nov 2018 - Power Quest - Camden Underworld
Nov, 30 Nov 2018 - The Night Flight Orchestra - Camden Underworld
Tue, 04 Dec 2018 - Tremonti - Forum
Thu, 06 Dec 2018 - Def Leppard - O2 Arena
Sat, 08 Dec 2018 - Nightwish - Wembley Arena
Sun, 16 Dec 2018  - Revocation - Camden Underworld

No comments: