Monday 19 November 2018

Within Temptation Live

I believe this is the 3rd time I am seeing WT live and the second time at a heavily packed Brixton Academy from front to back. The support came from a Brazilian modern rock/alternative band called Ego Kill Talent. They weren't terrible but not my cuppa.

WT is all about Sharon. The other guys might as well not be there. Eyes are glued to Sharon's every move. They played a few new songs and all the classics. Best songs were Faster, What Have You Done and Mother Earth. Very good but not an amazing gig and I'd think twice about going to another WT show next time. Here's the set list.

Raise Your Banner
The Reckoning
Endless War
In the Middle of the Night
Stand My Ground
All I Need
Supernova
Shot in the Dark
The Promise
Faster
Mercy Mirror
Paradise (What About Us?)
The Heart of Everything
What Have You Done
Forgiven
Mother Earth

Encore:
Stairway to the Skies

No comments: