Saturday 16 May 2009

Home to Arsenal

Finally a chance to clinch the title in front of a packed Old Trafford. Apparently out of all United's title successes only two have been won in front of the home fans. What great time than to do it against Arsenal at home. We only need a point but I am sure the lads will be trying very hard for the win. After all it's better to win it in style and I remember Arsenal coming to Old Trafford a few years ago and winning the title here so we owe them one for that. It will be tough to beat them as although they are going through a hard spell, they are still a great young side and need to be given utmost respect. The game kicks off at 12.45 today so by 3pm we shall know whether United are finally champions for the third time in a row or not.

Tonight sees the final of the Eurovision Song Contest. A contest not to be taken too seriously but a fun evening nevertheless. My favourite from Belarus was unfortunately knocked out in the semi-finals which is a great shame. Petr Elfimov's song was a great AOR anthem with a huge chorus. Not sure about the one's that are left but I liked Armenia's ethnic styled pop anthem.

I've sent a few interview questions for Bloodbound to answer via the Pure Metal site. The link can be accesses on the side and I will post a reminded here of course once it has been uploaded. Don't forget you can also read my reviews at that site which sends me promos etc for review on a regular basis. Not liking the weather much today, chilly, damp and cold! Going to the pub to celebrate the title hopefully. We don't really want it to go to the last game if possible and I'm sure Hull don't want that either!

No comments: