Monday 13 April 2009

Easter over

Well 4 days of pure unadulterated dossing must come to an end. All too soon I may add. Now it's time to doss for 4 days at work!

United in Porto on Wednesday looking to get any kind of win to progress to the semis. Although a 2-2 guarantess extra time and a 3-3 and progress, however I think it's fair to say that United will just have to win the game as 2-2 and 3-3 are highly unlikely. I must admit that I am not hopeful of a win but you never can tell with this team can you.

I missed the Pestilence gig at the Underworld. I just couldn't be bothered in the end. There are no other gigs on the horizon apart from a possible thrash triple bill with Evile, Warpath and Mutant also at the Underworld in a couple of weeks. I managed to sell 3 few CDs on ebay but with very small bids so no major profits to be had, which was a bit dissapointing.

No comments: